- Molecular cellular developmental biology UCSC
- Touro osteopathic medical school & traditional internship at Chino Valley Medical Center
- Residency and emergency medicine in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.
Other notable training
- Fellowship Endobiogeny
- Systems base integrative medicine
- Craniosacral therapy/OMT Certification
- Level 3 ultrasonographer
- Certified Bio-Well Practitioner (energetics of the human biofield)
- Personal Self Integration Specialist (Therapeutic approach to self-development via introduction to the subconscious selves)
Dr. Aldrich is particularly interested in expanding homeopathic, naturopathic, herbal medicine, physical and energetic modalities of healing as viable sources of treatment for patients. She moved to Idaho because of her desire for Sovereignty wants every patient to know that you have the ability, power and knowledge available to you to heal & be anything you desire! Dr. Aldrich is looking forward to being part of Heart2Heal for its chance to offer sovereignty to those who wish to have it, while connecting with people and teaching them more about themselves.
John Tribble, MD
- Bachelors of Science at Seattle Pacific University
- Medical school at St. George’s University Medical School
- Residency in Family Medicine at University of Arkansas College of Medicine
- 1 yr Emergency Medicine fellowship through Valley Emergency Physicians.
Dr. Tribble has been practicing Emergency Medicine for the last 13 years. He moved to Idaho to practice medicine when California began mandating an experimental injection without informed consent & lost a job in California for not complying with the state mandate for vaccination. He feels very strongly about medical freedom, medical privacy, patient and provider autonomy and informed consent. Even before he discovered Heart2Heal he was looking to put into practice something similar on his own, which would allow him to practice freely without the fear of censorship. He believes the doctor patient relationship is sacred and private and every patient requires an individual approach. Dr. Tribble feels blessed and excited to be joining a Christian, independent medical organization where he can freely use his talents to heal and minister to others.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Point Loma Nazarene University
- Master of Science in Nursing, Azusa Pacific University
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-BC)
- Certified in Functional Medicine, Institute for Functional Medicine (IFMCP)
- Post-graduate training in integrative and functional medicine, IV nutritional therapies, IV ozone and prolozone therapy, Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome and mold/biotoxin related illness, bioidentical hormone replacement, anti-aging and regenerative medicine
Heidi Arens is a Family Nurse Practitioner who specializes in functional and integrative medicine. She has worked in health care for the last 15 years. For the first 11 years of her career, she worked as a Registered Nurse in acute care cardiology at Scripps Health in San Diego, California. After seeing the magnitude of both acute and chronic illness in the hospital setting, she realized that our health care system was well equipped to manage acute illness, emergencies, and complications, but poorly equipped to prevent or reverse disease. This propelled her on a journey to build a bigger toolkit and expand her understanding of why we get sick and how to restore health. She pursued her master’s degree and became a Family Nurse Practitioner and has practiced in primary care, functional/integrative medicine, and alternative cancer care. She is a strong advocate of utilizing the best of all forms of medicine to help people transform their health in every possible way. She is passionate about helping people prevent disease, investigate root causes of illness, restore balance to the body, and create vibrant health in each stage of life. When not at work, you will find Heidi with family or friends, traveling, attending conferences, or staying active in the sunshine.